Saturday, June 8, 2013

Face Of The Day!

Hello everyone! So for some unknown reason I actually felt like putting a smidgen of effort in to my makeup while I was getting ready for work so I figured, why not post about it?!
 Face

  • Mirabella Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation in 110 & 150
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
  • MAC Cream Blush in Something Special
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Vitesse Mineral Water Mist (to set my foundation)

 Eyes

  • MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
  • UD Naked2 (Bootycall & YDK)
  • Clinique Black Honey Gel Liner
  • Buxom Lash Mascara
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
  • Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
  • UD Naked2 (Snakebite & YDK - Smudged into lower lash line)

 Lips

  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss

So it's a pretty simple look but I really like the result! I hope your day is going well and we'll talk soon. <3

1 comment:

  1. so pretty! simple make up brings out the more beautiful you :) ♥

    ReplyDelete