Monday, June 17, 2013

Lets Catch Up!

 Hey everyone!
I figured since it's been a while we might as well catch up so I'm going to fill you in on the top 6 most important things that you missed!

  1. I don't really have a picture for this one because it would be kind of gross. But in the end of September I had to have my appendix removed due to appendicitis. Its a good time. (All sarcasm intended)


2. Unfortunately this isn't a fun one. In January I lost my beautiful dog Jasmine to a heart attack. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her.
3. I took my senior class trip to Washington D.C., it was a lot of fun but I was in serious need of a nap at the end of the day. And lets just say, when I got home I had never been so happy to see my bed.
4. I somehow managed to make it through a full year of AP Physics along with a full course load of other difficult classes (thank you Jesus!).
5. SENIOR PROM! First off, I would just like to say that I looked like a mermaid. I tried to get them to do an under the sea theme, but no such luck. Either way, it was an amazing night and I was and still am, absolutely in love with my dress. ( by Gigi ) Oh, and can we just take a second to appreciate the man candy in this picture! It is Monday, so... #mancandymonday anyone?
 6. I graduated!! WOOO! I know everyone says it, but it's so true. These past four years flew by. My senior year went by in a blur. I feel like if you blinked or stopped for just one second, you missed something important. The past four years have definitely been a roller coaster, but high school was great and I'm looking forward to college and being able to get on with my life!
Congratulations to everyone in the Class of 2013! I can't believe we finally made it! To anyone who's still in high school, don't wish it away. Come the week of graduation your going to wish you could have just one more class with that cute boy you never got to talk to. Everything that you might have hated is suddenly going to become something that you love and will deeply miss.
That's all for tonight guys! I should have a Hope's & Ulta haul coming for you guys really soon!
Let me know what I missed in your life while I was away!
Have a beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment