Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm going to...

Hi guys!
So, you may have guessed it... I'm going to PARIS! Ahh! Words literally cannot even begin to describe how excited I am! :) I have been talking about this trip with my mom since I was probably 9! I'm even more excited because I'm going to be spending my 17th birthday in the city of lights!
I have a few questions for you guys, so bear with me!

  1. Should I do posts about my preparations for this trip?
  2. Do you have any recommendations on where to go in Paris?
  3. Should I have a Parisian giveaway? (I think YES?!) If so, what should I give away?
  4. If you've been, do you have any recommendations on things that I should be packing?
Ok, obviously you don't have to answer all of those. I'm just curious and looking for some feedback! Leave me comments, tweets, or emails with what you think! :)
Guys, I'm PUMPED!
Have a super duper B-E-A-U-TIFUL day! :) 
(Can you tell I'm in a really, really good mood? ;) )

3 comments:

  1. 1. Yes!
    2. I wish haha!
    3. I think yes as well!
    4. One day I will go to Paris. ♥

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award. Check out my post to get more details.
    Thanks for being such a great blogger, I've enjoyed your posts very much and I always look foreward to them in my feed.
    http://katieslightintheattic.blogspot.com/2012/06/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky! One day, I'll go to Paris as well. ♥

    1. Yes! Post also about your adventures in Paris. ;)
    2. The Eiffel Tower? I don't really know, because I've never been...
    3. Sure!
    4. A camera. So that you can take pictures of all the beautiful places in Paris. :)

    ReplyDelete