I know this is a tad bit late, but better late than never right?! Sorry for Boo Radley photo bombing the swatch photo. The flash from my camera was freaking him out and he was trying to figure out where it was coming from. I had a total brain fart when I was trying to think of my favorite products for June. This happens every single month. All during the month I'm like, wow! this product is like the greatest thing I've ever used! and then when it comes time to grab these products, I CANT REMEMBER WHICH ONE IT WAS. I might be exaggerating a little bit, but it is so frustrating... Anyways, lets get into what I actually did remember.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer - This stuff is really awesome! My mom calls it her "spackle primer" because it fills in her pores that are "the size of Texas". I was running low on primer this month and I don't like the way some of my foundations play with the Pixi primer (I'll talk about that in a minute). I personally don't have large pores so I can't backup my moms statement with personal experience, but I do enjoy the way this makes my foundation stay all day!
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 110- I LOVE the finish of this foundation! I feel like it's incredibly versatile! I've built it up to be a full coverage using a brush, but with my beauty blender or my fingers it is a light-medium with the most beautiful natural ( not "dewy") finish! This shade it too light for me right now, but I'm debating trying the new Covergirl whipped foundation or just purchasing this in a darker shade.
- MAC Dame Blush - I love this for when I want a super natural look, it definitely adds color to my face but it doesn't look like I caked on my grandma's powder blush.
- MAC Pearlglide Liner in Industrial - This is the most gorgeous liner ever for those lazy makeup days! It comes off as kind of a grey-ish blue, but I find that in certain lights it looks purple! My mom never believes that this is just one liner when I'm wearing it. It looks a little bit like an ombre liner with out any extra work!
- NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray - I usually don't like my foundation to have a dewy finish but this doesn't give an overly dewy (wet looking ) look. I think it just helps to make my foundation look a little bit more natural, and that is always a good thing. It definitely helps my foundation stay put in the summer heat too, so I love this!
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Pink - I haven't technically been using this as a liner... I like to put this under my brow bone and blend it in for a gorgeous highlight! It reminds me of the one that Lucy Hale often sports on Pretty Little Liars. Plus, it lasts all day, even if you get it wet!
- MAC Something Special Cream Blush - This is forever going to be one of my favorite basic blushes! I love that it has no sparkle or shimmer in it. I personally hate when my cream blushes have that, I just think it looks weird on my skin. This blends in perfectly whether you use your fingers or a brush. This favorite certainly won't be going anywhere anytime soon!
- NYX Photogenic HD Concealer in Porcelain - Concealers have always creased under my eyes no matter what I used with it. I've tried ones from Benefit, Cover FX, Revlon, Maybelline, and various other high end and drugstore brands. None of them last as well as this one. It blends beautifully under my eyes and doesn't crease. For covering problem areas on other parts of my skin it blends right in and you can't tell that I'm wearing concealer. I wish I had tried this sooner!
- Pixi Face Prime - I really like this for when I use a powder foundation like the Smashbox Halo. It doesn't play well with all of my liquid foundations however. Some of them look streaky and awful when paired together. When used with the right foundation, this primer is awesome!
- Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray - I can't stand when I use a hairspray gets flaky and leaves white gunk in my hair. I usually just spray this lightly into my hair to help hold curls or to tame my flyaway's and it's perfect!
- Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in One Size Fits Pearl - Personally, I wish this didn't have the shimmer in it that it does, but I really like it for a simple moisturizing lip color. It's really light-weight and perfect for the summer time!
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Spot Treatment - Last month my skin was having a fit and decided to rebel against me no matter what I did. Once I started using this in conjunction with my Pink Grapefruit Acne Scrub it cleared right up.
That's all for my favorite products for June! What are you guys loving this summer? Do you have any recommendations for me!?
Have a beautiful day <3