It's been two months again... I'm not quite sure how this always happens! But anyways, I'm going to try to be posting content regularly! I figured as my first post back I would do my 12 beauty favorite of 2012 so lets get into it!
1. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy - As some of you may know, I purchased this over the summer while I was in Paris and I absolutely love it! Its the perfect color for when your lips need a little something but you don't want it to be obvious that your wearing a lipstick!
2.Benefit They're Real Mascara- I LOVE this mascara! It is absolutely amazing! I usually layer this everyday with my Maybelline Falsies. It gives great length and volume without any clumping!
3. NARS Pro Prime Eye Primer- This is hands down my favorite eye shadow base ever. I definitely think that it beats out Urban Decay Primer Potion. Don't get me wrong, I love UDPP too, but this.... Nothing holds a candle to it! If I want my eye shadow to stay in the exact same place, you know what primer I'm going to be using!
4. Clinique Gel Liner in Black Honey- I love using this on days when I don't have a lot of time to put towards my makeup. Just a little bit of this wakes up my face and brings out the green in my eyes.
5. Clinique Moisture Surge- So yes, this container is completely empty... But that is only because this product is so well loved! I adore this moisturizer! For me it's perfect for the summer and winter. To help combat my winter dryness I just put a little bit extra on my skin and leave it there so it can sink in!
6. Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover- This, is unreal. For the show that I did this past fall I had to wear a lot of glitter, and it wasn't just sprinkled all over my body. No,no. This glitter was packed on my eyes and my cheek bones and it was intense. This was the only makeup remover that got it off in one swipe! It was amazing! I've been totally hooked on this ever since. And another bonus, it doesn't leave your eye lids feeling greasy!
7. Acetone Polish Remover- So I know that for a lot of people this is a staple when it comes to the products they use in regards to their nails but I just discovered this in 2012! I had heard plenty about it from some of the nail blogs that I follow but I had never tried it. My mom originally bought it to remove her gel nails and I used it to take off my glitter polish and, wow. If your a nail polish girl, you know how much of a pain it is to take of glitter polish. This, makes it a breeze. I won't use it for regular polish because it's not super great for you but for gel nails and glitter this will be my choice!
8. Carols Daughter Macadamia Oil- Sorry about the kitty foot, Boo Radley decided that what I was doing was absolutely fascinating and he needed to investigate! So this oil is in a way, multi-purpose. It's a heat protectant and it gives your hair a beautiful shine and makes it super smooth and soft! I will either use this right when I get out of the shower on my wet hair or before I straighten it. And sometimes after I'm done either straightening or curling my hair I'll run a little bit of this through my hair just to make it even glossier!
9. Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation- This one obviously gets Boo Radley's stamp of approval! This foundation, for me, is the best one that I have ever used. While I know that the $38 price tag can seem a bit ridiculous, I think that it's worth it. Not only is this a large bottle, I've found that you don't need a ton of product to achieve an airbrushed flawless finish. This gives my skin the perfect look, it's not too heavy of a foundation so it doesn't look like I am wearing a mask but it isn't too sheer either.
10. Neutrogena Clairfying Shampoo- Neutrogena makes shampoo? What? Yeah. They do. And it's awesome! This is definitely not an everyday shampoo, but more like a once or twice a week kind of deal. Either way, if you have product build up and your hair just doesn't feel as clean, just use this! It does an amazing job of getting all of that gunk out of your hair.
11. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche- As you can tell, this bottle has received quite a bit of love over the past year. To me, this is one of the most perfect light and fresh scents for the summer time or just anytime that you want to smell yummy!
12. Marc Jacobs Daisy- I honestly think that I wore this basically everyday in November and December... I liked this fragrance when I got it but i didn't love it. Now, I love it! It's one of those scents that just makes me happy every single time that I smell it!
Those are my top 12 favorite products for 2012, I can think of so many other products that I adored, but these are the best of the best! I hope all of you had a wonderful 2012 and I hope you have an even better 2013!!
Have a beautiful day! <3